QLS Quad Output 4-20 mA Current Loop Splitter / Retransmitter
Splits 1 input signal into 4 independent 4-20 mA current loops with ± 10V common mode isolation from input /output and output / output
Available in two models:
- QLS-1 : 95-264 Vac or 90-300 Vdc power
- QLS-2 : 10-48 Vdc or 12-32 Vac power
- Accepts a 4-20 mA, 1-5V, 0-5V or 0-10V input signal.
- Drives four (4) independent 4-20 mA outputs proportional to input.
- Signal input and outputs can share a common ground.
- Remote grounds can differ by up to ±10V from local signal ground.
- Opening any output loop does not affect other loops.
- ±10% zero and span fine adjustments for each output loop.
- Loop current test point for each output, where 200 mV = 20 mA
- Indicator LED for each connected output.
- Powered by 85-264 Vac (Model QLS-1) or 10-48 Vdc (Model QLS-2).
- Powers a 2- or 3-wire input transmitter at 24 Vdc with up to 30 mA.
- 22.5 mm (0.9") wide case snaps to 35 mm DIN rail.
- Weighs only 159 g (5.6 oz).